We are pleased to say that the Alpha Course will be running again in September 2018 with one daytime course and one evening course. Times and venues to be confirmed. Watch this space.
There will be limited places so please let us know if you’re coming by completing your name and contact details at the bottom of this page or ring Bev on 01253 279676.
Alpha is usually a 10 week course including a Friday evening and a Saturday. The normal format is a teaching session followed by informal discussion in small groups. We hope you will come and join us and try Alpha even if you can’t make every session.
- Who is Jesus?
- Why did Jesus die?
- How can I have faith?
- How and why should I pray?
- How and why should I read the Bible?
- How does God guide us?
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- What does the Holy Spirit do?
- How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit?
- How can I make the most of the rest of my life?
- How can I resist evil?
- Why and how should I tell others?
- Does God heal today?
- What about the church?